Friday, September 2, 2016

BOMBINGS, WAR, and HATRED when will this end?

A bomb just exploded in Davao Roxas Night Market 7 hours ago. I can't believe this is happening again. During my elementary and HS days in Gensan I have experienced bombings and yearly red alert signals and as I'm looking at the photos from the bombings. I remember my experiences in gensan.



There were lots of threats in Davao ever since Digong decided to run for President. At first I was against it because we still needed him for our city. Now that this has happened I want him back. I don't understand why illogical, insensitive people are mocking Davao right now but it just shows how emotionally selfish and stupid they are.

Roxas night market is near Ateneo de Davao University and most people who come there are innocent college students or workers who wants to buy ukay-ukay or eat street foods. The suspect really did choose his location well to harm a lot of innocent people especially to those who just wants to have a living. That's how terrorists think they want to make an outburst, they won't care about the lost lives or the families of those innocent people.  It brings me back in my HS times when there was a bombing in the flea market in Gensan and my mom just gotten out in the hospital we saw a man crying and crawling fast because the bomb damaged one of his legs. It was tragic but those criminals don't feel anything because if you're a terrorist you only want one thing your goals or your group's goals.

I don't know what will happen to the world 10 years from now with the ISIS proclaiming war to the world and China wanting to have everything. I understand know why Trump wants to isolate America from the whole world but I still don't like him but he's way better than Clinton.

I wish I'm able to give my future kids a better world. Please pray for world peace. No, I am not planning to join a pageant. I'm saying this because we all need PEACE right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment