Friday, September 2, 2016

Globe GOSURF information

Hi guys!

I hope you're having an awesome week.
My boyfriend just went back to Canada last Wednesday and during our travels here in the Philippines I had problems on how to access my wifi on my globe tatoo mobile wifi thankfully, I figured it out along the way. So I just wanted to share to you these tips.

First, you need to download Huawei HiLink

Make sure that you are connected to your globe sim wifi. Then send a message by clicking the SMS. You could register for gosurf there.

You could also view how much GB you already have used. If you already are near your limit make sure to reset it by clicking the huge circle in the center.








Anyway here are some information about the Globe go surf promos.
























If you are using a laptop. You could do this to check your balance:

1. Open your browser and enter http://192.168.1 in the address box.

2. Enter the username and password. Default user name and password is admin

3. Click SMS on the web user interface

4. Click on NEW MESSAGE on the interface

5. Type 222 in the recipient field and type BAL  in the message box.

6, Click SEND. You will receive your load balance via SMS.

7. Click INBOX to view the message.


I hope this helps. :) Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment